|−|<strong>MediaWiki has been successfully installed. </strong> |+|
| || |
|−|Consult the [//meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Help: Contents User's Guide] for information on using the wiki software. |+|
| || |
|−|== Getting started == |+|
* [. . ]
//www. mediawiki. org/wiki/Manual:Configuration_settings Configuration settings list] |+|
[//www. mediawiki.org/wiki/ Manual:FAQ MediaWiki FAQ] |+|
https: //lists.wikimedia. org/mailman/listinfo/mediawiki-announce MediaWiki release mailing list] |+|
//www. mediawiki.org/wiki/Localisation#Translation_resources Localise MediaWiki for your language] |+|
Revision as of 23:31, 30 June 2014
If this is your first time on a wiki, please check out the page Getting Started With Wiki for a quick introduction. Then come back to this page (click on the Logo image in the upper-left hand corner of any page).
Here’s are some things you might like to do:
- Practice wiki editing on the page SandBox. The SandBox is a page created especially for practicing on. The SandBox is created for you!
- Click on your name in the top right and add information about yourself to your page.
- If you are the owner of the wiki (or a sysop), invite friends to join you here by creating an account for them using the signup page.
- Regularly visit [[Special:RecentChanges|RecentChanges] (in the left menu bar) to keep up with all that is happening on your wiki.
- Confirm requests for new accounts on your wiki at Special:ConfirmAccounts.
- Edit this front page to set the tone for your wiki!